WANTED: Video Producer / Animator
We’re looking for a creative individual who understands all things motion production to join our video team.
7video are a Video Production company based in Shrewsbury. We are a growing company who offer services in Video, Animation, Timelapse, Drone and Training.
We have customers from around the world and pride ourselves on our dedication to doing our very best for our clients.
What We’re Looking For
- We are looking for a highly motivated and highly skilled video producer with skills in video capturing, editing and animation.
- The ideal candidate would also be well trained in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop with a good knowledge of colour correction and colour grading.
- Motion Graphics, 2D and 3D animation are desired but not essential.
- We are looking for someone who can not only work to a brief, but who can challenge ideas and apply their own creativity to the project.
- Be a grounded communicator: You know how to set expectations with clients and be able to justify your design ideas clearly and persuasively to the clients.
- Be able to multi-task, work to deadlines, calm under pressure and adapt quickly to change of priorities.
- A team player with great communication skills who is also able to work well as an individual.
Working at 7video
Whether it’s filming on location around the country (and beyond) or creating an explainer animation from the comfort of our offices, no project is the same and you’ll be able to get involved in the entire creative process, from scripting and story boarding to producing and editing video content.
We run on the ethos of having fun and always thinking creatively.
While some evenings and weekends are required, our hours are flexible where you’ll have the ability to develop your strengths, learn new skills and really make the role your own. We’ll supply the latest software and equipment and as a creative team you’ll be a key part in the production process.
A competitive salary, a stock pile of production equipment to play with, additional benefits and a truly creative environment to work in.
To apply for this role or for more information, please contact email@example.com