Over the past few years, the internet has become wide spread and very accessible, even more so today with the large number of mobile devices able to access the internet anywhere in the world. The platform has been set for businesses to promote their goods and services on a global scale.
In the world of video production, the finished product has many functions. Video can be viewed on the internet or mobile device, given to your clients as a DVD, or you might want your film for an event or a presentation. The choice is yours.
Using video as your preferred medium will enable you to effectively communicate your corporate messages to large audiences in an exciting and unique way.
A key factor in video production becoming available to the masses is price, lots of people assume that producing a video can cost tens of thousands of pounds; well it's not as expensive as you think because at 7video a typical video can cost less than an advert in a local paper. Which is better, a video that can reach a global audience and lasts a lifetime, or an advert with a local reach that lasts one day, you decide?
Why use video? There are numerous reasons, however, here are just a few:
- Consistency – A video plays the same quality messages every time, unlike people, videos do not have bad days.
- Global Audience – In less than 10 minutes your video can be available to a global audience.
- Credibility – Provide your customers with confidence in you and your company prior to any face to face interaction
- Versatility – Video can be easily edited at a later date and additions can be made, if a member of staff leaves you can have the video re edited, so it's not dated, very quickly.
- Ease of distribution – Have your video visible anywhere in the world 365 days a year.
- Inspire your customers – It is quite easy as a consumer to be disillusioned when reading lots of text. Video provides the user with the information they need in the medium they deserve.
- Improve your SEO – Google and other search engines love video content, search engines like websites with rich media, video is a crucial part of search engine optimisation.
- Social Media – Facebook and YouTube are the two most viewed websites in the world, upload your video content for increased exposure.
- Enhance your bottom line – Let's be honest, in business the main thing we are all concerned about is improving our profitability, video is not only consistent and affordable it is a must have for all businesses.
A video from 7video is not only a sensible investment which will save you money in the long term; it also guarantees to make a powerful statement and will considerably enhance your customer's experience.